Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm one proud mama!

Just a quick post this time, but I have to brag on my kiddos (I was just going to write about Carli, but I decided to include all of them, since they've all accomplished things in the last few days).

Madeline: Wowed the First Steps evaluation team with her upper body strength, especially in holding her head up when on her belly. She also rolled over to her back, though she's been doing that for a while, but they were impressed that she did it without the use of her legs. Oh, and have I told you that she's been sleeping through the night for a couple weeks now?!!!

Olivia: May be potty trained in a year or two! No really, she has done a little bit better this time round. She actually has "gone" twice, which is a miracle for us, since she normally sits without anything happening! She continually cracks us up with her new-found vocabulary, too.

Carli: Amazed mommy and daddy tonight during our Bible story. While I was reading away, she pointed to a word, and said, "That says 'God.'" And sure enough, it did! After another minute or so, she pointed to another one and said, "Adam!" Two for two! And then "Eve!" I'm loving this. She's about ready to take off, I think!

Ok, that's all the bragging for now. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our mission was not to have two in diapers at the same time. The mission took on a new energy level when we found out that she was pregnant. We quickly realized that this was a not a situation that we weren't controlling...my daughter was!

She really did a good job.

Congratulations on the accomplishments of all.

Kayla said...

Hey! So awesome about Maddy rolling over and sleeping through the night! Daniel does neither of those yet! I'm glad she's doing good. Call us.