- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it on!
7 things about myself (I'm trying to decide whether I should be serious or funny):
- I'm thankful for a growing relationship with Christ and His Word coming alive to me every morning.
- I'm blessed with a husband who is my best friend and three darling girls, 7, 4 and 2.
- I hope there are libraries in Heaven.
- I have to eat something sweet after my meal, even if it's only a bite.
- I've lost 30 lbs since January...if you round up a couple pounds. I don't diet. I'm just trying to listen to hunger and fulness cues. I hate to exercise, but I do enough to count to get paid for the wellness program at Glen's work.
- I love Gibbles Fire potato chips and Pad Thai (not necessarily together), and anything chocolate or cheesecake-y.
- I'm learning about Charlote Mason.
Passing it along:
- My friend Lisa @ The Story That God Wrote
- Richele @ Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Michelle @ Holistic Homeschooler
- Brandi @ Living Sola Gratia
Hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do. I could go on and on, but I have two little ones that want fed immediately if not sooner.