Monday, March 22, 2010

Graduation

On December 19, I graduated with my bachelor's degree in accounting. When Glen began working for IWU, one of his benefits was free tuition for his household. I knew I needed to finish my degree. I loved the flexibility of the online program. I had to take off once Maddy was born, so it took me almost three years to finish up, taking one very intense course at a time. So glad it's done!

Even though graduation was one week before Christmas, my mama was determined to be there. I was thrilled when it worked out for Jordan to bring her out, since he was in PA for the holidays.

Getting ready with Mama's help


My handsome brother, the most Reverend Jordan Satterfield


Three cords: Summa Cum Laude, Baby!
(Transferred from camera phone, so it's a bit tiny)


Olivia taking it all in


Uncle B.
It was fun having family on the platform!

The bestest adjunt faculty--my hubby!

Dave Anderson, speaker.
(Owner of Famous Dave's BBQ, committed Christian, and very motivational speaker)

Proud of Mommy


Reception



(Keep scrolling down the page. There are FIVE more new picture posts below!)

1 comment:

Carla said...

Congratulations, Pam!
the Hills