Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inspiration

I don't know if any of you are challenged in the creativity department, but I certainly am. I know what I like, but the thought of putting it all together, even if money weren't an issue, definitely overwhelms me. Though maybe I could do it...if I did the shopping and somebody else did the actual work! :)

Here are some sites I LOVE when it comes to decorating. I'm not even sure what to call this style, but I love vintage prints and furniture, "found" items that just really pull you in. Not too country...just sweet.

LOVE:

The Handmade Home
The NieNie Dialogues...NieNie's blog isn't all about decorating, but you see her style in the background of a lot of her posts. The one I linked to is of a basement makeover by Alice Lane, I believe.
The Lettered Cottage
(Probably my favorite) Soule Mama, and especially this space.
Tiny Victorian Cottage -- Not really into a lot of Victorian, but I love all the white!

No comments: