Monday, November 2, 2009

A day at the park

Carli and Olivia spent part of yesterday afternoon at the park with our sweet friends, Jed and Alyssa. Jed took along his DVD camera and captured some memories, as well as interviewed the girls on theology. Jed and Glen are constantly discussing/debating/bouncing ideas off of each other, and it's so frequent that Alyssa and I occasionally join in (either that or roll our eyes!). This is definitely a case of "iron sharpens iron." No fighting, no raised voices. Just thoughtful discussion. Isn't that the way it should be?

Anyway. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the playlist and then watch this charming little clip! And thanks, Jed, for sharing.

2 comments:

Evonne said...

What fun! I'm loving it, being back following y'all. Your girls seem to me to be looking more alike than formerly. I can't believe your heading pic looks so much like her daddy's look at that stage....I couldn't figure out who it was for awhile!! All around, pretty special!
Dis-Oriented Aunt

Anonymous said...

Loved the video. My dogs sat and watched it too. They are quite fascinated with the ducks!!!
~Susan