Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maddy's Dedication

In case you missed it on Facebook, I'm posting the link to view Maddy's dedication on Sunday. Thank you, Jed, for capturing the moments for us. If you don't want to see the entirety of the video, move ahead until you see Pastor take Madeline. It's priceless. :)

We were very thankful to have Glen's parents and sisters with us for the dedication. I wished that my Mom could have been there, and I especially missed Daddy since he had dedicated his other four grandchildren.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to pause the music that is already playing on my blog. And then....Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJsbNLRAlcY

2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW. Its so amazing to me to hear, time and time again, how the Lord, brings people together to unite in His name.
Sounds like your family has been through some rough and glorious times as well.
I'll be praying for you and your family. And that Madeline's surgery is a huge success.
Thank you for the email. I love it.

P.S.
those pics of her feet and the braces, the surgery....my heart, just rejoices in how good of a God we serve.

Kelly said...

Pam...
I just watched this.

I cried.

So beautiful!

*Hugs*