Monday, October 19, 2009

Not me! Monday


Thanks to MckMama for once again having a Not Me! Monday blog carnival.
I am not sitting here thinking of something to type since the drawing this week is for a $100 gift certificate from PURSEnally Yours.
I wouldn't dream of laughing out loud at MckMama's oven mishap that she so sweetly did not confess to today.
I most certainly did not ignore my daughter's fake sounding cry and just assumed that she was not hurt or she would have actually really cried.
I do not have suitcases in my bedroom that desperately need unpacked from our vacation that ended a week and a day ago.
I do not still have boxes and bags of clothes pulled out of the shed and received from various and sundry people, still sitting on the top bunk in the girls room because I can't figure out when to do the nasty job of switching out the clothes.
And who would ever accuse me of being frustrated at my dear hubby for forgetting to bring home the remaining dip that I'd sent to a get-together? I'm definitely not that focused on food.
If you have non-confessions about ready to spill forth, head on over to MckMama's blog to find out how to join in the fun!

No comments: