Monday, July 13, 2009

July Birthday Girls

Last week was Carli's 6th birthday and tomorrow is Madeline's first. I can't wrap my mind around either!!

Last Tuesday, we spent the day in the park celebrating Carli's birthday. My dear friend LISA Bryant (there, did that make you feel better, Lisa?) took some pics for me. And then while some of the kiddos were playing in the creek, I stole her super-awesome camera and snapped some shots of Maddy. I wish I would have had the presence of mind to just whip her NG tube off her face first, because they turned out just about good enough to frame! She love laying in the grass to cool her sweaty little self.

Hopefully there will be more soon!






4 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Love the pics. The first one of Maddy is definitely frame-worthy

Esther Asbury said...

Awww! I have some cute nieces. Give them squeezes for me.

Kayla said...

So beautiful! Love my sweet little nieces.