Thursday, January 8, 2009

HeeHeeHee

Dear Melonie Chapman sent me a piece of flair that says: "Of all the people I know, you're one of them." Doesn't that sound just like Daddy? Or Jordan!

Well, I'm having trouble getting into gear this morning. I slept from 6 pm until 7 am after being up for 60 hours straight with only two very brief naps! Yes, that means I didn't go to bed for two nights in a row. Ok, yes I did. On Tuesday morning, I slept from about 6 to 7 (one of the brief naps)!! I'm hoping that my homework doesn't take so much time everyweek.

Off to take Maddy to pulmonologist today.....

2 comments:

Donna "Durfee" Fogle said...

Isn't it funny how we hear things that rminde us all the time of our lost loved one! I think it's God's way of makeing us smile and helping us cope a little better. Sounds like you are extremely busy. You mentioned that you were studying...was just curiouse as to what you were studying. Love ya much! Donna

Here's my e-mail if you care to corespond. taximom73@hotmail.com

Mark Hoch said...

I used to burn the midnight oil with that homework stuff also. I am glad to be done with it. What degree are you after?
Susan