Monday, February 4, 2008

Patience, My dear, Patience

Hi, one and all. I just wanted to write a quick post to all my friends. I am so behind on my emails and phone calls, and I'm just afraid that it's not going to happen this week. I think this will be one of the more hectic weeks of 2008 thus far. It's an exciting kind of busy since we're getting ready for a DC trip, which of course includes finishing up a mountain of schoolwork and housework, plus taking Carli to and from preschool, choir practice, etc, packing AND shopping for small gifts that Glen promised the girls for every day that they are at Grandma's (parts of 4 days all together). I'm so sorry that I've not been the best in communication these last few months. I'm hoping that once I'm back into accounting courses rather than these ones that require a lot of writing, I'll be able to be a better communicator! :) Anyway, until next week....hope you still love me!!!

No comments: