Am I the only homeschool mom that occasionally has to take the day off just to catch up on housework after a bizarre week? I hate to not appear perfect here (heehee) but I seriously couldn't take it one more moment. I knew I'd never have time to get done what needs done if we didn't take off. Kokomo is on fall break anyway, but we had decided not to take off since we didn't count all of our vacation as educational.
Still to go:
- the rest of the dishes
- mop the kitchen floor
- kids' room
- finally finish sorting through the fall/winter clothes and...
- get those boxes out of the house
- possibly make cookies for the campaign bus
- go to a campaign rally
- transcribe a sermon due back tomorrow
- figure out the rest of school this week...
A mother's work and all that, but I have three Excedrin in me now to cover pain from wisdom tooth extraction on Tuesday, so I have lots of caffeine energy! :)