Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

My three favorite little girls on Mother's Day 2010
Today, I'm thankful for my mother's unconditional love and friendship and my mother-in-law's company this Sunday. I'm grateful that God granted me the pleasure of being the mother to three beautiful little girls, and for all the family and friends that "mother" my children from time to time...Grandma, Aunties Emmie and Lorraine, Alyssa and Lisa, Diana and Kirsten, Ginny and Stephanie. God has blessed me, too, with several mentors who exemplify Christlikeness and encourage me in my young-motherhoodness (I made that word up, obviously!): Connie, Marcia, Joyce and Konny.
Love you all! Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your post! Love to read your writing -- and I know you love your mother! Thank you so much for keeping close -- love you so very much!