Thursday, May 7, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

The Diaper Diaries Blog is hosting "Things I Love Thursday." And since my dear friend (and Maddy's development therapist) Erynn sent me a link yesterday, I have the perfect item on for today!

I am in LOVE with the Nap Nanny. Nope, I don't even have one (yet), but I will figure a way to get one! Many of you know that Madeline has a severe kyphosis. That is a curvature, but much more pronounced than scoliosis. Hold your hand in a fist, then fit your other hand over it. That's about how it feels to put your hand over her back. Anyway, we're not supposed to allow her on her back for extended periods of time so that the bone will not break down, but now that she's a bit more mobile, she rolls from her side to her back in the night. The Nap Nanny would be perfect for her back.

To view this marvelous product, go to http://www.napnanny.com/, then click on "The Nap Nanny" at the top of the list on the right side of the screen.

LOVE it.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Those are great! I hope she gets a better nights sleep with it.

Kaycee said...

That is one of the coolest new baby items I've seen yet. Those babies just look so comfy. I love it!

Lori said...

Those do look awesome! I keep meaning to tell you that the pic at the top of your blog is so cute! Brianna had a blanket exactly like that when she was a baby, but I sold it in a yard sale when we moved from OH.

thediaperdiaries said...

This is the second time I have seen this this week. I totally want one now!!