Saturday, August 21, 2010

Not-Back-to-School Blog Hop: Student Picture Week



Our students: Carli Brooke, age 7; Olivia Grace, age 4; Madeline Kate, age 2(!)


Carli is the only one officially doing school at home this year. Olivia is going to a great little preschool here in town, and Madeline does lots of therapy and playing (see her story under the tab at the top of the page)


Hop on over to Heart of the Matter {online} to visit other homeschools across the country.


Coming up next: "A Day in the Life" and "First week of school using My Father's World."


1 comment:

Stacie said...

Hi, Pam! I'm glad to have found you through the MFW blogroll! We too are doing Adventures (with my oldest), and I love it! My blog is aimed at preschoolers -- someday I hope to write one about my mfw experiences!

I'm looking forward to following along!